Software Development Analyst 1
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Development Analyst to help support a program located in Aurora, Colorado.
The Software Development Analyst will work on maintenance, integration, and development of operationally deployed database driven web systems and special data processing systems. Participate in system design, debugging, develop code, update GUIs and integrate mods/enhancements into baseline. Interaction with users, customers, and other developers is expected. Candidate must be able to work effectively on a small team. This is a great opportunity for a flexible self-starter to work in a dynamic environment with real world technical content supporting a number of tools and systems. Possible call-in support may occur. Good written and verbal skills are important.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree with 0 years of experience, AA or technical degree with 2 years of related experience, or HS Diploma/GED with 4 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of UNIX or LINUX
- Should also be familiar with database concepts, Eclipse, and Subversion.
- Applicant must meet DOD 8570-1M requirements for commercial certification (e.g. Security ) as an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 or higher before starting employment (applicants without an IAT Level 2 certification
may still be eligible for a contingency offer).
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph (Polygraph within the last 4 years)
- DOD 8570-1M compliant as an IAT Level 2 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top