Software Configuration Managment 3 -- Active SECRET Clearance is Required
Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable. Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use. May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technical, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software configuration management, as an analyst, preforming configuration, release, and change management.
- Must have 4 years of experience with CM software tools (example: Razor, Subversion, ClearCase, ClearQuest, or similar).
- Experience with Software Library standup or maintenance is required.
- Lab configuration/control, software builds, and software reviews experience is needed.
- Must have 5 years of experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Understanding of MIL-HDBK-61A needed.
- Must have a current DoD Secret security clearance, with a periodic phased reinvestigation date (PPR), an original adjudication date, or a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 6 years to be considered.
- Candidates must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Special Program Access level (SAP/SAR) as a condition of continued employment.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's Degree in a STEM filed, and 5 years experience as a Software Configuration Analyst working in a defense aerospace, or military aviation, environment.
- 4 years of experience with Rational ClearCase and Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Bit Bucket, Git) is highly desirable.
- Current Special Access Programs level (SAP/SAR) clearance is highly desirable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top