Software Configuration Manager
- Redondo Beach, CA
Do you want to work at an international company with endless opportunities for growth and advancement? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will define what's possible?
We are looking for team members who want to solve interesting, complex problems, which protect our nation. Your talents and passion are most important to us. If you don't know a language, program, or platform, we will teach you! Become a part of our enthusiastic teams where we have fun working together and take pride in our contributions to the nation's safety.
As a Software Engineer, you will be developing systems for a variety of spacecraft using current technologies and others yet to come... We are seeking team members who have a thirst for knowledge, approach each day with optimism, and have a relentless drive to solve complex problems . Creativity and innovation are imperative for this role, because at Northrop Grumman, many of the problems we work on are impossible... until they're not.
What you'll get to do?
You will design and implement a build system that integrates with multiple deployment systems, tools, and other applications to create the capability in the organization to seamlessly build, test, deploy and track releases.
What does success look like?
As a successful employee, you will:
- Be an active and integral member of your team
- Channel your enthusiasm to innovate
- Be part of a supportive team that develops and deploys technologies that matter to our national security
- Work with agility, flexibility, and collaboration to explore creative ideas
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Education Assistance
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible schedules, like the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule. The 9/80 schedule allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
- Bachelor's Degree with 9 years of related experience; Master's Degree with 7 years of related experience or 13 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Technical experience in software engineering or DevOps
- Knowledge of configuration management, continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
- Current DoD TS or SCI Clearance
- Ability to obtain SAP Clearance
- Experience with SDLC tools (Jenkins/Hudson, Subversion, Agile management tools)
- Experience being part of an agile development team (preferably SCRUM)
- Experience with MSI based installers using products like InstallShield, Wise, Wix
- Proficiency with DevOps technologies including Jenkins, Fortify, Ansible, Atlassian Suite
- Proficiency with one or more of the following: Linux, Windows, VxWorks
Back to top