Software Configuration Management Engineer 2/3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to develop innovative systems that impact people™s lives around the world today and for generations to come. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are not only part of history, they™re making history. You will learn, grow, and play in an environment that focuses on results and delivery, all backed by strong corporate values and ethics.
We are seeking a Software Configuration Management Engineer to perform the following duties:
- Support a team of engineers in the build management and configuration control of a large Army DoD software program
- Develop scripts and perform code walk throughs to maintain builds and troubleshoot issues
- Leverage a modern software toolset to ensure availability of continuous integration and release builds
- Apply automation to improve efficiency and maintain quality standards
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This position™s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- BQs for a Software Engineer 2 are 2 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 0 Years with Masters
- BQs for a Software Engineer 3 are 5 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 3 Years with Masters; 0 with PhD
- Experience developing software with an object oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- Proven collaboration in a team based environment.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish project results.
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
- Familiarity with several of the following tools: Subversion, Apache Ant, Bamboo, Crucible, Fisheye, Jira, Nexus, and Maven.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top