Software Configuration Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst 3 to help support a program located in Aurora, CO.
The Software Configuration Analyst 3 will have a working knowledge of Configuration Management (CM). Applicant will perform the CM disciplines in the area of identification, control; reporting and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products. Design, develop, automate, and maintain productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve CM software tools. Develop software configuration standards and policies for program and company wide use. Train software developers in the use of CM tools and the implementation of software quality standards. Performing configuration control board tasks; collect and report CM metrics; develop deployment tools to support deployment of SW baselines to remote locations while limiting down time of cloud like architecture. Maintain the Software CM system including the collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing, and software build documentation. Participate in the pre-ship audit and reviews to ensure the delivered configuration items are built in accordance with "as-built" documentation.
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. or 9 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (CM)
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Knowledge of GForge and TeamForge
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures for supporting Engineering Review Boards
- Demonstrated experience in CM Processes to include configuration management identification, control, audit and status
- CM policy procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards
- Knowledge of how to document SW versions to include Maintenance
- Knowledge of document processes and procedures
- Ability to multi-task
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top