Software Configuration Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in Bellevue, NE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification,
- Control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product
- Operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of
- Configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 2 years of work experience. 4 additional years of related experience can be substituted for the degree.
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance
- Previous work experience in configuration management and able to work closely with the software development teams.
- Working knowledge of Agile software development concepts, ability to work multiple tasks concurrently, and strong documentation and communication skills.
- 2 years experience as a professional software Configuration Manager with Operating System familiarity (Linux, Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris)
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
- Agile Software development framework such as Scrum Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye_Crucible, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool, Mercurial distributed version control system, Maven and
- Ansible automation tool.
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools; the candidate should understand CM/Release Management best practices.
- Experience using software configuration management tools to manage baselines and support product release.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top