Software Config Analyst 3
We are seeking a Configuration Management Release Manager to support the Personnel Security/Assurance (PSA) Division within the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC). The Database Developer is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and implementing solutions to ensure the infrastructure operations.
Candidate duties will consist of but are not limited to:
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for applications through development, test, and production environments
- B.S. degree 10 year experience, or M.S. degree 7 year experience, or Ph. D 3 year experience.
- Experience with coordinating/creating configured builds for test and delivery
- Understanding of CM principles, concepts, industry practices and standards is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple engineering disciplines (software, firmware, hardware, systems engineering)
- Strong communications skills (both verbal & written)
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience working within the DMDC PSA division.
- Active Secret clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top