SME Project Manager 5 - TS/SCI/Poly
Do you like managing IT projects in a fast paced environment to support mission critical needs? Then this position is for you. This position is a combination of project management systems engineering and technical leadership across a suite of applications in a multi-platform environment. This role will help the team break down mission and business requirements into technical requirements communicate those requirements and dependencies with stakeholders and the engineers, and drive the development of products from conception all the way through deployment and sustainment. This role will be responsible for leading and the technical integration execution of multiple engineering teams, such as networking, and cloud infrastructure teams, to achieve the completion of product development. It's an exciting role and should be a fun challenge for the ideal candidate.
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience or a Master's Degree and a minimum of 13 years of experience.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
- Minimum of 10 years technical experience with increasing levels of responsibility providing project mgmt., technical oversight, stakeholder management, problem resolution.
- Experience working with senior leadership in the IC community.
- Previous project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated working experience with requirements engineering, risk management, identifying dependencies, tracking schedules
- Understanding of big data cloud scalability
- Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and innovative, exhibiting ingenuity, and resourcefulness.
- Experience MS PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project
- Experience performing and monitoring budgets
- Certifications: PMP, Agile Scrum
- Ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Back to top