SharePoint Systems Analyst 3
Develops systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Candidate should be able to work independently with little oversight and be able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements as required and work with internal customers to understand the business goals,
objectives, rules and additional requirements.
Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development life-cycle
from initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing and training, turning complex processes into user-friendly tools. Cooperates with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications. Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions. Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities. Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) major is required.
- Must have 5 years of experience with SharePoint Development to include working with AJAX, XML, and Web Services programing languages.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in full software life-cycle development.
- Knowledge of requirements gathering, creation of training materials, and direct customer interaction is required.
- Experience with project management.
- Candidates must have a current DOD Secret level clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI), or a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date within the last six (6) years.
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) level clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- The ideal candidate will have Master's degree in a STEM related field, plus 4 years of experience preforming full life-cycle development of MS SharePoint, using jQuery, C#, MS Visual Studio, and T-SQL technologies.
- Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), MS SQL Server, or MS VBA would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Configuration Control methodology (tagging and branching). and tools (Subversion, Razor, ClearCase/ClearQuest, Git, Jira, etc.) would be nice to have.
- Experience with data analytics is desirable.
- Current DOD Top Secret clearance, or current Special Program Access, is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top