Sharepoint Analyst 4
Develops SharePoint systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards. Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Candidate will work independently, with little oversight, and receive requirements at a high level, and derive lower level requirements as required, working with internal customers to understand the business goals, objectives, rules, and additional requirements. Candidate will perform all phases of the development lifecycle. This includes initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing and training, turning complex processes into user-friendly tools. Candidate will work with teammates on best practices, and possible re-use of applications, as well as preform in the areas of process improvement, efficiency, and customer service. The employee will handle multiple assignments, and manage changing priorities, using project management and communications skills to obtain business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in an ABET program with a focus on either a Science, Technical, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline is required.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years of experience in Software Analysis
- Candidate must have a current DOD Secret clearance or higher, with an original adjudication date, a periodic reinvestigation date, or a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the least 6 years to be eligible.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) level clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- Knowledge of Project Management is preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server, Reporting Services, or Integration Services would be helpful.
- Data analytics knowledge would be nice to have.
- Current SAP/SAR level clearance is desirable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top