Service Integration Architect
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Service Integration Architects to fill positions based out of Aurora Colorado working primarily at the CONUS location.
The scope of work is to facilitate the transition, development and ongoing operations to include Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I), Customer Service, and other requirement areas as appropriate. Northrop Grumman will provide leadership in support of the SIGINT domain for the SIAM enterprise area.
For the SIGINT SIAM enterprise area these tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure bid-to, build-to and operate-to are documented (e.g. processes and interfaces)
- Draft integration artifacts, knowledge base articles, and compliance reporting plans
- Drive migration of legacy systems onto commodity IT
- Support the on-going integration of emerging and evolving IT services, to include both enterprise (Headquarters) and MGS on-site Systems/Service Engineering and Integration (SE&I)
- Bachelors degree in a relevant technical field with at least 9 years of
- Systems Engineering and Integration experience at our customer sites.
- Must have and be able to maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Highly skilled communicator; written and oral
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Techniques
- Virtual Machine, Cloud, commodity IT technologies
- Security Plus accreditation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top