- Baltimore, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Sensors and Systems Technician to join its Calibration Services team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
The Sensors & Systems Tech will perform a variety of simple to complex tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting, calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment. Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques, and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
This is an IUE Union represented position.
This is a 1st shift position.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school or six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles.
- A high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing pre-employment skills screening.
- PMEL, TMDE or Avionics training
- Experience with calibrating RF equipment
- Experience with 17025and Z-540.
- Metrology training and/or experience.
Back to top