Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Sensors and Systems Technician to join itsCalibration Services team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
The Sensors & Systems Tech will perform a variety of simple to complex tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting, calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment. Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques, and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
This is an IUE Union represented position.
This is a1stshift position.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school or six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles.
- Ahigh degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing pre-employment skills screening.
- PMEL, TMDE or Avionics training
- Experience with calibrating RF equipment
- Experience with 17025and Z-540.
- Metrology training and/or experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top