Sensors & Systems Tech (Cert)
- Baltimore, MD
Perform a variety of simple to complex tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting, calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment. Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
This is an IBEW union represented position.
- High School Graduate or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as electronics technician or equivalent combination of education (minimum of 12 semester credits in electronics or related field), training and manufacturing experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles; a high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing pre-employment skills screening
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top