Sensors Software Config Analyst - Intermediate
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Sensors Software Configuration Analyst – Intermediate. This position is located in Aberdeen, MD.
The selected candidate will support the Communications Electronic Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC), Intelligence Electronic Warfare & Sensors (IEW&S) Directorate, Terrestrial Sensors Branch (TSB) located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD which provides software engineering and sustainment support for assigned sensor systems. This is to provide support services to CECOM SEC/IEW&S/S&ME/TSB Branch. This effort includes requirements for Software Development Support, Post Production Software Support (PPSS), and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) through developing and updating operational and training software; developing/enhancing infrastructure used for the development, testing, and dissemination of software updates; and developing/enhancing tools to support urgent operational requirements.
Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable. Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use. May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with substantial software or computer related course work or a degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
2. Must possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant work related experience.
3. Must be able to write Configuration Management (CM) Plans and audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
4. Must be capable of participating in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system. Working on code management, audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
5. Must possess a Current Secret Clearance.
6. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top