Sensors and Systems Technician
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Sensors and Systems Technicians to join its Assembly team within the Manufacturing organization. These positions are located in Linthicum, Maryland.
The Sensors and Systems Technician will perform a variety of simple to complex tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment, Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
This is an IBEW union represented position.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school OR six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles.
- A high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements.
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing preemployment skills screening.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required Security Clearance
Preferred Qualifications: None.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top