Senior/Principal Pricing Analyst
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Senior Principal Pricing Analystor a Principal Pricing Analyst supporting the Land & Avionics Division. The position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Understanding customer requirements through RFPs and other Requests
-Works closely with the proposal team, functional organizations, and management to develop, plan and schedule cost proposals while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence
Oversees proposal development, planning and scheduling
Compiles costs, schedules, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications, (including developing outlines, schedules, and budgets)
Leads proposal teams through analysis, writing, presentations, review, and production activities
Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments
Developing and preparing cost volumes in accordance with RFP requirements
Researches and analyzes historical data,
Develops cost models to support proposal efforts and overall pricing strategy
Supporting risk and opportunity assessment, quantification, and analysis during the proposal process
Presents and briefs proposal pricing, cost issues and risks to senior and executive leadership
Leads and supports DCAA audit reviews for proposals.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and be able to work in a deadline driven environment. The candidate will be eager to learn, with excellent communication skills to meet deadlines. In addition, the selected candidate will be a team player, independent, proactive and possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics or related area.
- Senior Principal Pricing Analyst: 10 Years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business/Supply Chain or aMaster's degree with 8+ years in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business/Supply Chain
- Principal Pricing Analyst: 6 Years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business or a Master's degree with 4+ years in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business/Supply Chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools/applications.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- At least 6 years' of exposure or experience dealing with US government contracting in the defense industry for a Pricing Analyst 4 position.
- At least 3 years' of exposure or experience dealing with US government contracting in the defense industry for a Pricing Analyst 3 position.
- Knowledge of TINA and FAR.
- Knowledge of the business acquisition process.
- Experience leading medium to large size Cost Volumes
- Proficient in use of Pro Pricer
- Risk Analysis and S-curve techniques
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top