Senior/Principal Contract Administrator
- Fairfax, VA
Contracts And Pricing
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced and motivated professional for the role of a Principal/Senior Principal Contracts Administrator (Level 3/4) with experiences in contract administration. The successful applicant will become part of the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Contracts team within the Mission Systems sector, which is an internationally recognized leader in cybersecurity technologies. The position is located in Fairfax, VA as a member of the Intelligence Solutions Business Unit's Intelligence Mission Solutions Operating Unit.
Within the CIMS organization, the candidate will support team-based programs and perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including but not limited to strategic analysis, complex negotiations, capture strategy, proposal preparation, finance, and internal/external customer service. Ideal candidates are generally experienced in one or more areas of the contract lifecycle or contractual function(s), developing business relationships, and demonstrating an affinity for working with, or understanding technology.
Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide direct contract support such as review and approval of contractual documents to ensure protection of company's contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies as well as working with subcontract managers to determine appropriate flow downs for subcontract formation.
- Provide proposal support to include taking an active role in managing cost proposal volumes, supporting fact-finding and the negotiation process. Review and analyze government or commercial solicitations to understand requirements and advise Program Management of all relevant contract issues. Ensure company proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer requirements.
- Work with International Trade Compliance to ensure program(s) adhere to all Export/Import requirements.
- Oversee contract performance by reviewing and approving contract changes, monitoring budget, compliance documents, schedules, deliverables, and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance.
- Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and, as needed, provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Maintain official program records including contractual documents to include, but not limited to, correspondence with customer, Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, contractual and financial management templates and respond to company data calls for assigned programs.
- Interface with senior management and customer counterparts. Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and organizational skills.
Back to top