Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services, Information Technology Solutions (ITS), is seeking a Senior Technologist that will lead all aspects of implementing enterprise-wide innovative information technology (IT) solutions that deliver value and enable our strategic business initiatives.
The Senior Technologist will lead the identification, development and delivery of innovative technologies and solutions for the ITS Aerospace Systems Program Management Office (AS PMO). Responsibilities include:
- Creating, defining and communicating a vision for Information Technology services, systems and technologies at Aerospace System.
- Leading Strategic Planning for the ITS AS PMO.
- Securing sponsorships and funding for Strategy, Technology, and Innovation (STI) projects.
- Developing and maintaining Strategic Roadmaps and supporting project plans with detailed time-phased cost estimates, schedules, and return-on-investment projections.
- Tracking performance against strategy and plans.
- Managing sector-wide STI projects through delivery.
The Senior Technologist is responsible and accountable for coordinating and collaborating with ES&CSO organizations and ITS Service Lines to achieve ES&CSO and ITS AS PMO objectives.
This position will be located in Redondo Beach (Space Park).Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 20 years related experience or Master's degree and 18 years of experience.
- 10 years of IT-relevant experience.
- Active DOD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance or SAP/SAR program clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and innovative solutions.
- Technical Acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize, plan, and execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality results.
- Pro-active in identifying issues and solutions to those issues, and demonstrated ability to drive issues rapidly to closure.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Experience developing IT systems and technologies.
- Minimum of five years of proven program and project management experience.
- Prior Northrop Grumman Sector-specific experience.
- Active TS SCI Clearance.
- Active SAP/SAR Program Clearance.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a STEM discipline.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top