Senior Staff Operations Officer- ACTIVE POLY REQUIRED
At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking several Operations Officers (OO) in the Washington Metropolitan Area.In this role you will collaborate with many other professionals and you will be a direct contributor to the IC. You will be responsible for project from operational concept development to operation implementation which will involve strategic decision making, and delivering briefing material to the end customer. You will also work to identify new case leads, as well as assisting field operators work other cases through the cycle. Preferred candidates will have customer staff experience, overseas PCS experience, and/or specialized customer certifications.
These positions will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and are contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is requiredSuccessful candidates must meet the following qualifications:
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise in the fundamentals of all-source intelligence analysis
- Expertise with the customer's report writing standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow-through and manage status reporting, scheduling, and project communications
- Experience conducting vulnerability analysis or surveys
- Provides subject matter expertise in intelligence support for contingency operations, operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI)
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs
- Assesses future and on-going target specific capabilities
- Researches, authors, and coordinates written guidance to customer operations.
- Provide expert-level intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S.
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations to support all-source intelligence and threat production
- Lead efforts to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence processes and/or other analytical methodologies
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection
- Experience in leading, coordinating, planning, preparing, publishing, maintaining, writing, executing, assessing, and briefing operations from initial concept or task until the mission or operation is completed
- Previous customer experience
- Previous travel and deployment in support of customer operations
- Strong Experience with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations
- Strong knowledge of foreign adversaries' intelligence capabilities including cyber/technical, Information Operations (IO), and HUMINT
- Understanding of offensive and defensive counter-intelligence methods
- Knowledge of technology / office equipment and willingness to learn new information systems and software
- Experienced with expense tracking; billing / invoicing; tracking client requirements and requisitions, purchase orders; tracking budget and cost on client operations
- Ability to devise and implement improved office procedures as needed, while delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, at times working under pressure with competing priorities
- Should have at least 14 years of experience with Bachelor of Science, 12 years with Masters,9 years with PhD or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
Back to top