Senior Privacy Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Sr. Privacy Analyst to join a team of diverse professionals in Falls Church, Virginia or virtual. This corporate office position will report to the Global Corporate Privacy Manager focusing on privacy incident analysis and management, and other privacy projects. The individual will be assigned to other privacy tasks in support of the department's goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead end-to-end incident analysis and resolution across all NG territories globally.
- Rapid data analysis to address incidents in close partnership with Information security, Law department, HR, other functional departments and external vendors.
- Expertly manipulate, analyze, assimilate, assess and aggregate data in support of end-to-end incident management life-cycle globally.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable US, EU and APAC countries in regards to privacy and laws breach notification laws, accreditation standards, monitor advancements in information privacy to ensure organizational adoption and compliance.
- Prepare, analyze, recover and conclude post privacy incident remediation globally.
- Ensuring compliance with privacy policies, procedures and work flows that refer to privacy.
- Documenting intake of all potential privacy incidents.
- Lead and coordinate investigation of privacy incidents across all performing orgs internally and externally.
- Completing documentation for relevant records with close partnership with the Corporate Privacy Manager, Information Security, and Law Department.
- Communication of issue resolution to appropriate parties.
- Assisting the Corporate Privacy Manager with other privacy related projects as they arise.
- Creating action plans for various privacy-related projects in close partnership with the Privacy Manager.
- Facilitation of relevant meetings to ensure projects are completed, in partnership with Corporate Privacy Manager.
- Coordination of follow-up and document findings, status updates, and completion summaries to ensure projects have the appropriate detail and closure.
- Conduct research as necessary to assist Corporate Privacy Manager with projects as requested.
- Monitor processes after implementation of projects to ensure data is being maintained and/or tracked appropriately in compliance with original expectations.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 10 years of relevant experience; 8 years of relevant experience with a master's degree.
- Able to work independently and within a virtual team environment.
- General understanding of data privacy and information life cycle management.
- High proficiency in Excel data analysis, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top