Senior Principal Windows Systems Administrator
- El Segundo, CA
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Principal Systems Administrator to join our Enterprise Services team in our El Segundo, CA office. Roles and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Oversee daily maintenance, including performance monitoring, deployment of operating system patches and software upgrades, and configuration control of the network technical baseline.
• Provide assistance to fellow team members and end users in investigation, diagnoses, and problem resolution.
• Work across disciplines to isolate issues between software, firmware, and hardware, between software and operating systems, between networks and applications, and between one-time events and recurrent systematic problems.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to include, but not limited to, creation of process documentation and How to Guides.
• Installing, configure, troubleshoot, and maintaining network services, equipment and devices, such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, and Firewalls.
• Bachelor's degree and 9 years of experience OR Master's degree and 7 years of experience; 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
• Experience in Windows Server Administration.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE Windows Server 2012 or 2016, Windows 10) or ability to obtain within 6 months of start date.
• Active Top Secret clearance.
• Experience with DoD computer security tools such as ACAS, Nessus, etc.
• Relevant industry certifications such as DOD 8570 Level 2 Technical Certification (GSEC, Security+ ce, CySA+, CASP) or higher (CISA, CISSP, GSE, SCNA) (Will be required to be obtained within six months of hire).
• Extensive experience with DNS, Active Directory, GPO's, and LDAP configuration.
• Experience with Backup systems and methods.
• Experience with Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual environments (VmWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Familiarity with Windows Power Shell and\or Linux based scripting.
• Familiarity with McAfee and Symantec Products.
• Familiarity with imaging/deployment of systems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top