Senior Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage, and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 4 - Earned Value Compliance Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
- Ensure program compliance to all Earned Value Management principals as outlined in Electronic Industry Alliance standard EIA-748, the Northrop Grumman Earned Value Management System Description, and internal procedures
- Serve as EVMS Liaison with customers, government oversight agencies, and program offices
- Create and conduct EVMS training activities for project personnel and across the enterprise
- Coordinate and conduct Integrated Baseline Reviews, and EVMS Joint Surveillance Reviews with our customers and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Perform Self-Governance Reviews and Analysis of Program data for Earned Value compliance against EIA-748 Guidelines and Internal Procedures, and providing constructive feedback to program personnel
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of experience in Program Control Scheduling, Control Account Management / Business Management related experience OR
- Master's Degree with 8+ years of experience in Program Control Scheduling, Control Account Management/Business Management related experience.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management Principles and EIA-748 Guidelines (Previously ANSI) and their application on large government programs
- Ability to obtain and maintain an In-Scope DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience in leading an Earned Value Compliance organization
- Earned Value Professional (EVP) Certification
- Experience Leading or participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) at the Prime at Subcontractor level
- Experience with Participation in Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) with DCMA or a Prime Contractor
- Experience with MS Project, Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM), and / or Deltek Cobra
- Experience with creation and maintenance of SharePoint data sites
Back to top