Senior Principal Program Cost Control Analyst - EARNED VALUE MNGMT
- Linthicum Heights, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Earned Value Management (EVM) Program Control Analyst (PCA) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
As a direct report to the Northrop Grumman Missions Systems EVM PCA SME homeroom, this person will help drive program execution/performance, increase our earned value management maturity, and support program managers, control account managers and business managers.
This position is available in the the following cities:
- Linthicum, MD
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- San Diego, CA
Responsibilities include supporting and leading:
- robust program start-ups;
- implementation of earned value management (i.e. EVM System Description, EVM Tools - COBRA, PM Compass); program issue(s) resolution;
- temporary PCA support to off-set attrition and support new awards;
- selling the benefits of EVM to program managers and control account managers to improve program execution; and
- mentoring/training of junior PCAs to grow our next generation of EVM SMEs
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related field with 10 years related professional experience - OR - a Masters degree in business management or related field with 8 years related professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience on program(s) with a contractual Earned Value Management (EVM) requirement (i.e. FAR, DFARs or IC)
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of EIA-748 Guidelines, DOD EVMSIG, IPMR and CFSR
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of EVM Suite of Tools (MPM, COBRA, wInsight, evAssist, PLATO, AIU, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with DCMA EVMID and/or IC Joint Surveillance Reviews, IBRs, and Internal Surveillance.
- Experience with analyzing corrective action requests (CARs) and developing/closing corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Demonstrated ability to work and present to internal and external customers (i.e. senior leadership, functional and division organizations)
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time
- US Citizenship is required.
- Completed NG EVM 8 Module training and scored 80%+ on Proficiency Assessment
- Knowledge and experience with DCMA EVMID and/or IC Compliance Reviews
- Knowledge and experience developing system description, guidance, processes, procedures, tools, templates and developing and delivering EVM training
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of CCDR (FlexFiles) and EVAS
- Knowledge and experience developing and maintaining program schedule
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of NGMS Scheduling Suite of Tools (MS Project, OPRA, Milestone Professional, OnePager Pro, forProject 3.4, PORTAL, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile principles, tools and implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel - 50%
- Current active Secret clearance or higher.
Back to top