Senior Principal Organizational Effectiveness Rep (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Redondo Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking a Senior Principal OE Consultant and Trainer to join the Organization Effectiveness for the new Space Systems sector. This position will be based in Redondo Beach, CA. This position reports to the Director of Organization Effectiveness.
Scope and Responsibilities:
This consultant and trainer must be able to design and facilitate interventions and will also deliver training aligned to executing our human capital strategies:
- Assess critical business issues and provide input, advice, direction and execution to advance the organization's business strategy
- Design and facilitate culture change initiatives, organization transformations, and large-scale organization interventions in partnership with business leaders and the HR team
- Diagnose organizational needs and develop comprehensive solutions to increase team and organizational performance
- Provide expertise and facilitate strategic planning, change management, leadership assimilation, management skills training sessions and other organization interventions
- Maximize learner experience in Foundational Skills for Management, or other trainings, by connecting current business challenges and past management experiences to bring training to life
- Support other talent management engagements as the OE function matures
- Partner with HRBPs to effectively transform the environment to a best-place-to-work.
Back to top