Senior Principal Logistics Analyst / Secret / Interim Secret
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global
security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to put your many years of experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to joinOur Team asa Sr. Principal Logistics Analyst and be a part ofour growing team in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area, working at Tinker AFB.
Youwill support our848th Supply Chain Maintenance Group (SCMG) at Tinker Air Force Base. Your work will involve supporting a number of efforts and tasks to include, material forecasting, supportability, and logistics analysis to detect demand triggers in a timely manner and to develop and process a Demand Data Exchange submission to ensure supportability outside lead-time based on inputs from the organic staff, key details related to changes in the end item programs, and projected engineering changes affecting the end item configuration and repair procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzes aircraft maintenance programs to determine effectiveness and creates written recommendations for increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Completes understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standard airframes
- Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks
- Controls the efficient flow of information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements
- Executes Reliability Centered Maintenance and Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis assessments of avionics systems and complete airframes
- Technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost, risk, supportability, and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Translates Automated Budget Compilation System (ABCS)/Budgeting and D200 Requirements Management System data into what is budgeted and determines buy/bid requirements and understand D200 factors
- Processes logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Translates functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies and customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Works with multiple teams and cross-functional departments
- Compiles reports, plans and presentations for project leaders
1. A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in logistics, manufacturing, aviation maintenance, or related experience. An additional 4 years of direct relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
2. Working knowledge of the following:
- Depot Supply Chain Management processes
- Automated Budget Compilation System (ABCS)/Budget Load Lists
- D200 Requirements Management System
- Management of end item buy and repair requirements
- Shop-process, work-flow, defense logistics support- Quality assurance requirements related to U.S. Air Force / military supply system processes and procedures
4. Ability to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) secret security clearance
5. A minimum of 2 years of experience reading and/or interpreting engineering drawings
6. Ability to obtain/maintain base access for Tinker AFB.
1. A current Secret clearance
2.Knowledge of B-2 maintenance/sustainment activity
3. Significant experience in military, government, commercial aerospace industry (e.g. aviation/equipment maintenance, aircraft operations, or commercial industrial technology companies)
4. Experience with reading and understanding technical data (e.g., Technical Orders, Engineering Drawings, Parts Lists, Bills of Material, Engineering Specifications, etc.)
5. A working understanding of government aircraft maintenance and supply processes/systems.
6. Extensive experience, thorough understanding, and ability to mine, analyze, sort, and filter, data and information from Government Supply Chain Legacy Systems (e.g., D035, Stock Control System; D043, Air Force Interchangeability and Substitution System; D200, Requirements Management System; Purchase request processing System (PRPS), Contract Repair Management System (CRMS), and Logistics Installations and Mission Support Enterprise View (LIMS-EV suite).
7. Extensive experience, thorough understanding, and working knowledge of Depot Supply Chain Management processes, Automated Budget Compilation System (ABCS), management of end item buy and repair requirements, knowledge/experience with shop-process, work-flow, and quality assurance requirements related to US Air Force/military supply system processes and procedures
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft products
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top