Senior Principal Intelligence Analyst
- McLean, VA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts for our client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. You will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
These positions are contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is expected and the positions are located in the Northern Virginia area.
- Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 7 years of relevant experience, or PhD and 4 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 13 years of relevant experience (within the sponsoring organization or other relevant Intel Community organization) in lieu of a degree.
- 7 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting.
- 7 years of experience simultaneously manipulating multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intelligence packages.
- Availability for TDY travel, if necessary.
- Ability to support 24/7 operational efforts, on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/CI with Polygraph prior to start.
- Understanding of the Intelligence Community, their partners, and supporting/driving intelligence operational activities.
- Experience and understanding of research and analysis methodologies in support of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Extensive use of tools specific to the end customer.
- Experience of customer's report writing standards and through various reporting methods.
- Ability and willingness to be a mentor supporting mission dynamics.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Back to top