Senior Principal Engineer Mission Assurance
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Mission Assurance Engineer. This position is for our Roy, Utah location, and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the development, implementation & management of the GBSD Enterprise and Program Quality Assurance Plan, policies, procedures, & tools required to support GBSD Infrastructure & Deployment during pre-award & Day1 Tasks as well as staffing needs.
- Creating process health, progress and stability metrics
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- For Sr. Principal Mission Assurance Engineer: Bachelor Degree and 9 years of Engineering experience; OR a Master's Degree and 7 years of experience; OR PhD Degree and 4 years of experience; OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) security clearanc
- Experience developing and implementing Mission Assurance Plans
- Experience with Metric development for process health and performance monitoring
- Experience in evaluation, trace, and analysis of requirements
- Experience in leading a team of Mission Assurance and Quality Engineers
- Experience in Mission Assurance Management
- Experience in Missile Systems/Sub-Systems design & construction
- Experience in process monitoring, data collection, analysis, and metric reporting for a large program/supplier-base
- Current/Active Top Secret clearance
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent liaison between local personnel, suppliers, and customer workforce
Back to top