Senior Principal Engineer Control Systems
AOA Xinetics, a strategic business unit of Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS), is currently seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer for our East Hartford, CT location to become part of interdisciplinary teams who design and implement innovative control hardware and software systems and solutions.
Responsibilities will include developing algorithms, electronics, data analysis, software, diagnostics, and simulations for signals and
controls systems architectures for multi-level control systems. Control engineers may lead small teams of engineers and technicians in efforts such as system simulations, prototype development, and product design of control automation, display systems, and electromechanical products.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Electrical, Robotic, Automation, or Controls Engineering, or related discipline with 9+ years experience.
- Control system design for multi-level control systems.
- Electronic systems and board design for electronic feedback control systems, motor control systems, and embedded distributed
- Control loop (PID) design and implementation
- Embedded microprocessor based designs (FPGA, ARM, etc)
- S oftware/firmware development for control systems using (VHDL, C/C++, or other related languages/tools).
US Citizenship is a bona fide requirement as candidate selected will be subject to government security investigation and must be able to obtain a TS/SSBI security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top