Senior Principal Cost Control Analyst, Redondo Beach CA (TS and/or SCI Clearance Required)
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Strategic Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal Program Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Sr. Principal Program Cost Control Analyst will report to the Manager of Project Controls and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporation Strategic Space Systems programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation. This role requires the candidate to have an active Department of Defense (DoD) TS and/or SCI Clearance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on Contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Maintain Earned Value Management System (EVMS) compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepare and maintain spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews; identify cost impacts and develop recovery plans as required
- Responsible for actuals reconciliation, budget change requests and ensuring proper accounting
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
Back to top