Senior Principal Computer Operations Analyst
- Colorado Springs, CO
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Senior Principal Computer Operations Analyst where you will support the software development effort associated with a sensor sustainment and development contract based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
- Computer Integration Support Facility team lead responsible for 24/7 Ops of government computer information systems.
- Responsibilities include tasking for lab personnel, as well as scheduling two shifts.
- Responsibilities include real time support for government information systems to include working with vendors, end of life equipment, purchasing of licenses.
- Ensuring lab cyber posture meets government requirements.
- Lead of a small team of system administrators maintaining development environment.
- Responsible for a lab change control board.
- Position will require up to 10% travel.
Back to top