Senior Principal C++, Python Software Engineer, Top Secret (SCI) Required, Space and Satellite Systems
- Dulles, VA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
We are seeking a Senior Principal Engineer software candidate for for our Space Division. The primary location for this role is in Dulles, VA but we also have opportunities in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Full stack development at the OS, platform, and mission unique software layer.
- Developing client and server applications and services using service oriented architectures, message bus based data exchange that include first-of-a-kind capabilities.
- Applications will spend languages and toolsets including C++, C, Qt, Python, Postgres, Ansible, cloud infrastructure provisioning, PKI, and static code analysis execution and finding remediation.
- Developer will be expected to be a self-starter capable of making decision with overall project NGIS-SSEngineering
- 9+ Years with Bachelors in Software Engineering or closely related discipline (or 5 Years with Masters in Engineering or closely related discipline and 3 Years with PhD in Software Engineering or close related discipline
- Experience in C, C++ programming
- Strong experience in producing software architecture documentation
- Active TS Clearance with SCI is required
- Experience with satellite command and control systems
- Possesses a certification in Agile
Back to top