Senior .Net Developer 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to support a contract with a government agency located in Washington DC. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s National Security Solutions, Integrated Platforms department that currently supports the electronic Official Personnel Folders (eOPF) solution for the federal government. The eOPF solution is the government wide HR application used to manage civilian personnel folders across all federal and Department of Defense organizations. The team’s goal is to continue to enhance and modernize its existing eOPF solution with a focus on using the Agile methodology of development. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create technical solutions and technical architecture design documents,
- Develop software code using industry standards,
- Provide a senior-level contribution to a team using .NET Framework 4.5.2 and above and Oracle 11g.
- Write, review and update technical documentation related to software deployment and migration.
- Provide ongoing production support, ad hoc reports, and subject matter expertise for software application related questions.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field and 10 years of overall experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Lead or Manager
- At least 7 years of professional experience as a developer on software projects.
- At least 7 years professional, multi-tier development experience using VB.Net, ASP.Net, ASP, C# and .NET technologies including web front end UI applications and web services.
- At least 7 years of experience with Oracle, and PL/SQL.
- At least 7 years of professional experience leading software development projects and knowledge of the SDLC.
- Must be a US citizen capable of obtaining an interim SECRET security clearance before starting position.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- EHRI eOPF and e.POWER
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or above
- Interim SECRET security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top