Senior Manager Business Development Operations 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Manager, Business Development Operations to join our Business Development (BD) team in McLean, VA. This position will report directly to the Director, Business Development for the System Modernization & Services (SMS) Division.
The duties of the selected candidate will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide all BD Operations support as required.
- Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met related to PMR deliverable.
- Provide all pipeline support and data required for all pipeline reviews and deliverables.
- Conduct weekly review with BD and Contracts Lead on 90 Day Look ahead.
- Responsible for scheduling Division and Sector Gate reviews on time.
- Prepare timely review presentations and ensure data accuracy in systems and presentations.
- Support BD/Capture meetings and actions.
- Responsible for reporting, sharecenter, workbench, maintaining schedules.
- Collaboration with Strategy Operations on NCTA affordability assessments.
- Ensure adherence to BD SOOs
- Track performance against awards goals.
- Supports data calls for Customer Meetings for GMs and BD VPs.
- Work with Division and OU staff to insure ECMs are accurately reflected in Workbench; manage ECM reporting to Sector.
- Manage and provide direction for inputs for the Sector Executive Customer Visits Calendar for CPWs, SPWs, SSRs, DPWs. Provide consolidated inputs to Sector staff.
- Coordinate inputs to generate the Pending Ops, Wins/Losses and Attachment C tables for the MMR that gets submitted to Sector.
- Track travel budgets and training budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or STEM related field and 10 years of relevant Business development Operations experience OR Master's degree in same fields with 8 years of relevant experience
- Previous management/lead experience in Operations role
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Expertise in data analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Preferred operations management experience with NGC processes, procedures and tools.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top