Senior ERP Security Analyst 4
The Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services and Chief Strategy Office (ES & CSO) is seeking a Senior ERP Security Administrator to join our SAP Security team. This position will report to the ERP Security and Compliance Manager. This position is for a Senior SAP Security Analyst for a large SAP implementation.
This individual is responsible for supporting the SAP Security design that supports business process design and organizational structure in the most effective and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with all security and architectural mandates. The individual will be responsible for adhering to the SAP security architecture for business processes and standards. This individual will also work very closely with the Enterprise Architect & Solution/Technical Architects and all SAP teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as SAP Security subject matter expert on projects assigned providing consultation to project teams to ensure security design meets business requirements, as well as, best practices and controls requirements
- Participate in SAP Security Strategy Development and Management.
- Work Help Desk tickets, participating in on-call and monthly maintenance rotation
- Coordinate all security designs with SAP configuration POCs, SAP compliance team, and Sector Level Organizations
- Work closely with customers in resolving complex SAP Security matters
- Work closely with both SAP technical and functional teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
- Provide guidance on best course of action for SOD/Sensitive Access risk issues
- Participate in both internal and external audits
- Bachelor's degree with at least 9 years' of relevant experience or 7 years' with a master's degree
- 4 years' experience leading SAP lifecycle implementations
- Strong level of SAP security principals and troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP security architecture and role based authorization models for SAP ECC, BW/BI, SAP HR, Portals, XI/PI, SRM, APO, SCM, Solution Manager modules
- Hands on GRC experience particularly in the area of Risk Analysis
- Proven success on multiple, enterprise-scale SAP implementation projects serving as a Senior SAP Security resource
- SAP HANA, SuccessFactors and ControlPanelGRC security experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top