Senior Capture Development Manager (Space Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Division)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Capture Development Manager within our Space Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Division.
The Space Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Division (SISRD) has an immediate need for an Intelligence Community Capture Manager and Customer Liaison for identification, qualification, and capture of new business opportunities within a business arena encompassing SIGINT, Multi-INT, and Big Data Analytics across Tasking/Collection/Processing/Exploitation/ Dissemination elements. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying customer needs, translating NG capabilities and solutions into offerings, and managing a portfolio of captures. The successful candidate will grow this portfolio through strategic, execution oriented action plans within the Intelligence community and with respect to multiple customer sets, mission needs and competitive positioning.
The Capture Development Manager will oversee all aspects of the Northrop Grumman Business Acquisition Process (BAP) that includes development and execution of growth strategies, identification of new business opportunities, gaining and growing customer intimacy, and developing successful capture plans. Previous, recent work within the Intelligence Community is highly desired as the position must be able to "hit the ground running" in customer intimacy and knowledge of state-of-the-state mission needs.
The position can be located within Virginia, Colorado or Los Angeles Metropolitan areas with required travel between all locations.
- Experience with one or more or the following technologies: SIGINT Processing, Multi-INT Processing, Open System Architectures, Big Data Analytics, and Tasking/Collection/Processing/Exploitation/Dissemination Systems
- Understanding of and current relationships within the Intelligence Community customers and industry counterparts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to ensure community relationship and trust building.
- Experience with market assessments, analysis of competitors and potential partners, and strategy development.
- 2 years of demonstrated direct or related marketing and business development experience across the Intelligence Community and other federal agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- TS/SCI clearance and US citizenship
- Familiarity with Northrup Grumman capabilities
- Knowledge of government procurement and business development processes: identification, qualification, capture and bid activities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top