Semiconductor Equipment Technician
- Baltimore, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Semiconductor Equipment Technician to join its Advanced Concepts & Technologies team located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Repair and align a variety of equipment used in the manufacturing and testing of semi-conductors.
1. Maintain in working order assembly & packaging, diffusion, mask making, wafer processing, high vacuum & photo processing equipment used in the fabricating and testing of semi-conductor wafers, chips and substrates. Review
information such as manufacturers specifications, operations manuals, drawings, wirings, wring diagrams, schematics and the like. Analyze equipment performance to determine causes of malfunctions using available test equipment.
2. Perform tests on equipment where the test involves functional operation of the equipment and where specific performance values are to be measured as required. Align, adjust and time circuitry as necessary to bring within
3. Perform electrical, electronic, mechanical and/or hydraulic repairs which may require dismantling equipment to make necessary adjustment or repair.
4. Perform preventative maintenance according to established procedures which include such functions as changing filters and hydraulic fluids, cleaning and lubricating, tightening connections and making circuit adjustments.
5. Make specified modifications on equipment using such information as original schematics and wiring diagrams and change bulletins.
6. Prepare and submit maintenance reports and data to higher classified personnel as required.
7. Make calculations required in the summarization of data per detailed instructions using algebraic formulae.
This is a SEA Union represented position.
This is a 1st shift position.
Back to top