SEIT Engineer Planning Analyst 2
We are seeking capable, talented, and motivated team-contributors at our Northrop Grumman Rolling Meadows site. Our products range from advanced sensing technologies to state-of-the-art targeting and tracking systems that are deployed in Electro-Optical Infrared (EOIR) and Radio Frequency Electronic Warfare (RFEW) systems. These systems are designed, developed, built, integrated, and tested by the capable folks at our company to protect the lives of US and Allied warfighters in present and future conflicts. If you are interested in consideration to be included as a part of this team, we would invite you to apply.
The Systems Engineering Integration & Test organization is in need of an Engineering Planning Analyst to support the department. Primary responsibilities would include coordinating, generating, and releasing documents and software, generating and processing Revision Notices (RNs), supporting Cost Account Managers (CAMs) in the execution of their tasks, supporting engineering proposal activities, updating and maintaining internal department tools for Workload Forecast (WLF) activities, and compiling reports for test activities.
- BS degree with 3 years of experience or a MS degree with 1 year of experience
- Proven skills to include: communicating with all levels of an organization internally and externally, adaptable, creative, collaborative and also comfortable working independently and enjoys solving difficult problems
- Intermediate knowledge and use of MS Word, MS Access, Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Ability to obtain a Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
- US Citizen
- Current Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top