Security Services Monitor
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Security Services Monitor to join its Security team. This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
Assist personnel in the interpretation of Personnel Security Clearances and Visitor Control directives and procedures. Facilitate the proper receipt, recording, filing, and issuance of personnel clearances, and badges. Resolve problems associated with Personnel Security Clearances, Visitor Control and Badging.
This is a SEA Union represented position.
This is a 1st shift position.
- High school/commercial school graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrate an understanding of security database management systems.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Word and Excel Office business tools.
- Successfully complete one (1) Defense Security Service (DSS) independent study course.
- Minimum of two years as Security Clerk A or equivalent.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the Security Information Management System (SIMS).
- Candidate for this position must possess the required level of security clearance to successfully perform in this position.
- This position may require periodic extensive background investigations and government sponsored industrial polygraph examination.
Preferred Qualifications: None.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top