Security Manager 2 w/ Poly
- Sacramento, CA
The candidate selected must have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills with an ability to connect to the larger mission, business acumen, and strategy. The successful candidate will direct activities that support DoD collateral, Special Programs and IC related contracts and must be familiar with and provide guidance to ensure compliance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD SAP Manuals and ICDs and other security requirements. The selected candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment to provide exemplary program security leadership to program management, technical program personnel, other functional team members and security professionals. The selected candidate will participate in business development activities, plan security support for future business and be responsible for developing and managing budgets. They will be customer (both internal and external) and team oriented. The candidate must function with minimal direction and at a high level of productivity. In addition to functional expertise, the successful candidate will possess strong people-leadership skills and the ability to provide challenging assignments, help employees connect their efforts to the bigger picture, create an inclusive work environment. Some travel required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position reports directly to the Intelligence Solutions Business Unit (ISBU) Security Manager under the Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division.
- Lead the security management and oversight of multiple SCIF facilities in a geographically dispersed locations
- Act as a liaison between the company and government agencies in providing the required information and ensuring that proper information is maintained for historical purposes
- Conduct inspections and briefings to ensure a high-level of security awareness and reduction of security risks. Actively manage and participate in the required government compliance inspections.
- Maintain a comprehensive and inspection ready security program.
- Manages and oversees all facets of a comprehensive security program for a suite of SCI special programs belonging to the CIMS/ISBU department located primarily in Sacramento and San Jose, California. Position will be resident in Sacramento.
- Manages a team of security professionals.
- Collaborate effectively with his/her security peers within the security organization, and with business colleagues and other functional managers at the OU, department and program levels
- Demonstrate expertise across all disciplines of the security field
- Possess a breadth of demonstrated business, financial and management skills, knowledge and abilities to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Have a broad understanding of the Intelligence Community and be able to deal effectively with a diverse set of unique and complex government customers
- Confident to make critical security decisions for dynamic business that supports high value contract
- Drive constructive change within the organization
- Business travel on a periodic basis
Back to top