Security Force Training Support - Ali Al Salem, Kuwait
- This position will report directly to the AFCENT Support Services Site Manager with dual reporting to the Operation Officer/Superintendent at Ali Al Salem
- Responsible for site specific technical statement of work / performance and overall site Security Forces Training operations.
- Manages, monitors, identifies, schedules, and facilitates individual and collective training for members.
- Researches, tracks adverse training trends, and counsel supervisors and trainees on substandard performance and progression.
- Oversee training and certifications of the resource augmentation duty (READY) personnel. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the unit commander's education and training program. Monitors Career Development Course (CDC) enrollments and testing
- Conducts formal and informal staff assistance visits throughout the unit and provides commander direct feedback on the quality of training.
- Conducts all in-processing and documents of all new arrivals; coordinates all initial base in-processing requirements.
- Performs functions as Unit Safety monitor
- Alerts control centers of any unusual situation in the area.
- Must ensure adherence to Northrop Grumman and TS Human Resources policies
- Collaborate effectively with his/her peers within other functions and across the enterprise.
- Interfaces with all levels of corporate and government management personnel.
- Champion security requirements, risks, and solutions and drive constructive change within the organization.
- During contingency operations perform duties as assigned by the contract site manager
- Position requires completion of the Basic U.S Air Force Instructors Course
- 3-5 years of security forces military training experience.
- Working knowledge of the USAF Security Force Career Field operations to ensure execution of the task order.
- Basic Graduate of the Air Force Security Forces Academy
- Valid US Driver's License
- Current and active SECRET security clearance.
- Be knowledgeable in the concepts and principles of Air Base Ground Defense.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and resilient outlook
- Strong relationship-building, managerial, and collaborative skills
- Associates Degree in related field; 6 years' experience in the Air Force Security Forces career field may be accepted in lieu of degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top