Security Coordinator 4 with Poly
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in all facets of program security including but not limited to: Physical, Personnel, Information Management, Information Systems oversight, OPSEC, Counterintelligence, Supply Chain, Security Education & Awareness, and general Program Protection.
- Support program staffing requirements through coordination of security clearance processing, scheduling, and security education and training activities
- Process, update and maintain visitor, badge, and access control records
- Knowledge and experience working with various physical security systems such as intrusion detection, access control, perimeter protection, and Emergency Response and Crisis Management planning
- Support SCIF accreditation and management actions to include requirements integration, Fixed Facility Checklist development, and customer engagement
- Effectively interface with program managers, engineering staff, functional teams, and government representatives
- Engage with and support routine employee security requests and advise on solutions to problems and issues
- Maintain accurate records to include company and customer databases for clearances, facilities, contracts, customer decisions, and other critical compliance areas
- Support new business initiatives to include assisting with RFP/RFI Security requirements and documentation development
High School and 6 years additional education and/or experience.
Active TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance.
6 years experience providing office administrative support, 3 years of which is in the Security function.
Self starter and have the desire and ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Excel in multi-tasked and dynamic environments, prioritize and manage to schedule
Present a professional demeanor and demonstrate excellent speaking, writing and organizational skills, enabling effective communications with team members, fellow employees, program partners and Government officials
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top