Security Coordinator 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Azusa Security is seeking a Security Coordinator 3 to join our team. This position will be located in Azusa, California. This is a security position that will focus primarily with processing visits, produces employee and guest badges, access control and security clearances on DoD Security contractual and NG Company Security requirements. The responsibilities include but are not limited to, security education, conducting security briefings, assist with security audits, and other administrative security duties. Candidate must have strong communication skills, well organized, and able to multi-task. Candidate must be able to interact with external and internal leadership levels.
- Interpret government requirements documents
- Conduct security briefings
- Process badging request
- Process personnel security paperwork
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and aminimum of 4 years of security and or/administrative experience OR a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2years of securityexperience
- Active DoDsecurity clearance based on SSBI. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret clearance is required.
- Experience working in JPAS
- Experience with NISPOM
- Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with Lenel/Onguard Access
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independent
- Ability to multi-task and deal with priorities
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top