Security Coordinator 3
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking a Security Coordinator 3 for our Redondo Beach, CA location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides security support for both DoD collateral and Special Access Programs
Administers special security briefings and interfaces with corporate enterprise security for maintaining accurate security clearance records
Maintains classified material controls and accountability records
Processes incoming and outgoing visit authorizations for employees and visitors
Governs the facility access control and alarm systems
- High School Diploma/GED
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years.
- Minimum of 4 years Security or Administrativeexperience in a DoD environment
- Working knowledge of DoD SAP Manual
- Working knowledge of the DoD 5220.22-M NISPOM
- CDSE FSO Certification Training
- Familiarity with Security Information Management System (SIMS) database functions
- Familiarity withJPAS Level 3/6 access authority
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top