Security Coordinator 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Security Coordinator 2. The successful candidate will provide direct support to the Security Office. The position is located at Beale AFB, California.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
- Reading documents for basic grammar, formatting, and data integrity
- Gathering, compiling and reporting on information relevant to supervisor's assignments
- Answering incoming calls, providing support and responding to general requests
- Organizing and maintaining files and wrapping classified packages
- Verifying clearances in multiple databases
- Virus scanning digital media, performing low to high data transfers, maintaining metrics, and general clerical duties
- Ability to work with others collaboratively in a professional and high-energy environment
- Adapting to constantly changing demands and demonstrate capability to take on new and unfamiliar tasks
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Computer skills required include expertise in Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and intranet/internet proficiency
- Proficiency at multi-tasking, time management, and managing priorities
- Ability to gain proficiency with both DoD and applicable company databases
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year
- Must maintain a valid U.S. passport and be willing to accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location. Must comply with mobility immunization requirements
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel
- Must have an active Secret DoD Clearance
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission is a condition of employment
- US Citizenship required
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- 1 - 3 years of experience performing administrative or security related duties
- Experience with DoD Manuals
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top