Security Coordinator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Security Coordinator 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Edwards AFB, California.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, starting in a responsible growth position, in a highly service minded team environment that offers multiple career opportunities.
This position is in direct support of the Security Office. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to work with others collaboratively in a professional and high-energy environment. You will possess the ability to adapt to constantly changing demands and demonstrate capability to take on new and unfamiliar tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reading documents for basic grammar, formatting, and data integrity, gathering, compiling and reporting on information relevant to supervisor's assignments
- Answering incoming calls and providing support as required
- Responding to general requests, organizing and maintaining files
- Wrapping classified packages
- Verifying clearances in multiple databases
- Virus scanning digital media
- Performing low to high data transfers
- Maintaining metrics and general clerical duties
- High School Diploma and 2 years additional education and/or experience
- Computer skills required include expertise in Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and intranet/internet proficiency
- Proficiency at multi-tasking, time management, and managing priorities
- Demonstrate ability to be a proactive, self-motivated, well organized, reliable, and detail oriented team member
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24x7x365
- Ability to maintain a valid U.S. passport and willingness to accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location
- Must comply with mobility immunization requirements
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship required
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Continuing education in security related field desired
- 1 - 3 years of experience performing administrative or security related duties
- Excellent skills in customer service, verbal and written communications
- Proactive team player, who possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top