Security Coordinator 1
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman, a leading global security company, is looking to hire cleared on-call and part-time Security Escorts (Security Monitoring) to support Space Systems Division (SSD) Security Organization.
The selected candidates will provide Security escorting services by personally escorting, remaining physically present, and visually monitoring all activities of non-cleared personnel assigned to approved work areas.
Access to these work areas will be identified and approved by the Contractor Program Security Officer. This involves interaction with internal and external contractors assigned to multiple projects.
The selected candidates must perform the following tasks:
- Identify the non-cleared personnel requiring escort into approved work areas
- Interact effectively with various Security professionals
- Remain physically present and alert at all times in the approved work area with the non-cleared personnel
- Deny access to work areas that has not been approved
- Actively monitor the movement and activities of the non-cleared personnel to ensure no breach of security protocols occurs
- Immediately report any actual or suspected breach of security protocol to the designated Security representative
- Immediately report any accidents, injuries, or safety-related issues to Security representative
- High School Diploma/GED
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
- Ability to maintain special programs access
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders
- DOD security clearances
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top