Sector Engineering Process and Execution Lead
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
The Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is looking for an experienced, innovative leader to be the Sector Lead for Engineering Process and Execution. This newly created role will be responsible for defining, assessing, and leading the rollout of the engineering processes for the Technology Services Sector.
- Creating a strategy for engineering that will support all stakeholders including line, programs, business development, engineering, and mission assurance.
- Planning the establishment of sector-wide engineering processes.
- Establishing effective and efficient engineering processes and procedures across the TS Sector.
- Establishing and maintaining engineering tools, templates, training, and guidance (T3G) across the sector for multiple engineering disciplines.
- Overseeing the implementation and management of these processes, procedures and T3G artifacts across the sector.
- Assessing the engineering execution from capture and R&D through the system life cycle.
- Mentoring technical staff in engineering.
- Bachelors of Science STEM degree with 9 years of related experience or 7 Years with Masters or 4 Years with a PhD
- Proven expertise establishing engineering teams with sound processes.
- Experience working on multi-functional, cross organizational teams.
- Ability to create and implement organizational strategies.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Aptitude in mentoring technical staff.
- Active Secret, TS or SCI clearance.
- Demonstrated track record leading and collaborating with multi-functional, cross sector teams on projects, working groups, and efforts.
- Proficiency in developing reusable technical artifacts.
- Experience with industry process standards, such as lean Six Sigma, CMMI, ASO, or ISO.
- Relevant certifications: INCOSE, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top