Seat and Survival Technician 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Prepares and installs survival systems and/or associated rocket firing systems and assists customer flight crewmembers with preflight preparations and post flight discrepancies. Inspects, repairs, and maintains various survival equipment such as flight protective clothing and equipment, oxygen bottles and regulators, flares, lift raft packages, and inflationary devices in life vests. Ensures survival equipment complies with Flight Safety, Company, and customer standards. May be called on to familiarize Company and customer flight crewmembers with all escape and survival techniques such as ejection seat systems, water/land survival, and personal equipment and its operations.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years of Seat and Survival experience or other relevant experience
- Must be able to performmoderate strenuous physical and repetitious work to include: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting up to 25 pounds, and working overhead
- Must be able to be certified for half & full mask with no medical restrictions or limitations.
- The ability to work 1 st 5 am 3:30 pm or 2 nd shift 4:12 pm 2:42 am and any work schedule
- Active DOD Secret Clearance with an investigation date/periodic review within the last 5 years
- Must be able to obtain Special Program Access
- Special Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top