SCHEDULER/Program Planning Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a SCHEDULER/Program Planning Analyst4 to support the Program Scheduling and Compliance Center of Excellence. This position will be located at Schriever, AFB, CO.
Duties and responsibilities of this positioninclude, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Develops processes to build and maintain integrated project schedules and an Integrated Master Schedule.
- Assists functional areas in developing their tasks lists and timelines for upcoming projects.
- Updates project schedules until completion.
- Work with functional areas to de-conflict scheduling resource overloads.
- Attends meetings and reviews trend analysis and lessons learned data to assess impacts to schedules and to identify possible risks and opportunities to the mission.
- Develops and maintains a Risk and Opportunity Management plan and associated processes.
- Provides training and assistance to personnel in identifying and assessing risks and identifying opportunities to the mission and developing plans to mitigate risks and invest in opportunities.
- Tracks the progress of opened risk and opportunity items.
- Presents useable risk and opportunity management data at management
meetings for status and action.
leadership potential, and possess comprehensive verbal and written
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Operations Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field with10 years' professional related experience -OR - a Master's degree with8 years of professional related experience.
- Other degrees may be considered if coupled with extensive related skills and experience
- An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 6 years of experience with Engineering or Operations planning.
- 6 years of project scheduling experience using Microsoft Project or other
related scheduling tool.
- 6 years' experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint,
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- Current TS/SCI clearancewith polygraph.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Project as demonstrated by an understanding of the tool's properties and functions, including
- exports and imports,
- multi-project consolidation,
- inter-project linkage,
- ability to create a variety of views, tables, filters, and reports.
- Experience with resource loaded schedules.
- Experience and understanding IMS development process, DCMA 14 Point.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top